Visa Information



Travel to the United States


Generally, non-U.S. citizens/residents must obtain a nonimmigrant B-1/B-2 visa to enter the United States for a temporary visit. You may be required to appear at a U.S. embassy or consulate for an in-person interview prior to visa approval. There may be long waits to schedule an interview, so start the application process as early as possible. You probably need a letter of invitation from the conference organizing institute. To require the invitation letter, please provide the following information, including:


*Full name as shown on your passport




*Date of birth






*Name of the city and the country where you plan to get your visa


In case you need a formal letter of invitation and/or acceptance of your abstract for administrative purpose such as applying for local financial support etc., please send us a request. A generic letter will be prepared for you.







Please send all requests for invitation letters to one of the contacts.